We came across this article in Business Insider a few weeks ago called “19 Hard Things You Need To Do To Be Successful.”
The author, Dan Waldschmidt, has assembled an impressive list. For us, it was a reminder that our job isn’t all puppies and rainbows (or whiskey and well-behaved cattle).
Some of our favorites from the list include —
You have to give more than you get in return right away.
You have to grind out the details when it?s easier to shrug them off.
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable and deliver results that are unparalleled.
At FMG, we will always give 100% of ourselves to make sure you get the best photo, video, advertisement or website possible.
When we say, “Our only FOCUS is you” — we mean it!
- We’re not going to shirk our responsibilities.
- We’re going to contact the right people and get all of the details of a project hammered out so we can have it completed in a timely manner.
- We will pool our resources in order to give you an elegant and eye-catching design.
- We will work with your crew to move the animals in the picture pen to get the best, most flattering pictures of your livestock.
- When we promise to have a project completed, we will.
|Sure, sometimes we feel like this. But, it’s worth it!|
That’s what makes us unique. That’s what makes us the right choice for your photography, videography, print and web design as well as sale consulting and social media management needs.
Contact anyone on the FMG team to book a project today.
P.S. – We’re a fun bunch to be around too!