We think that business cards are great tools for anyone looking to build their network. In the livestock industry, it’s all about networking! You never know when someone will be looking for the first Angus heifer for their granddaughter, or a really good Simmental bull to start their crossbreeding program.
Recently, we came across an article from Entrepreneur.com and thought we’d share it here.
Author Jonathan Long shares these 5 Reasons Business Cards Still Matter —
1. Swapping contact information digitally is impersonal.
2. They are the most effective direct marketing tools.
3. A business card is the first impression of your brand.
4. Creative business cards get shared — continuing to market for you.
5. Business cards show you are prepared.
With that being said, in our professional opinion, your business cards should match your brand and have all of the relevant information you might need on one perfect sized card. Below are a few examples of cards we’ve designed for our #FMGcustomers.
Interested in having business cards designed for your farm or ranch? Give us a shout — bit.ly/contactFMGnow