Entries are now open for our 2017 #CuteCalfContest —
Do you prefer to be behind the camera instead of in front of it? Try out your skills and enter our #CuteCalfContest, open to all ages! This contest is great practice for 4-H photography projects, as well as the photo contests at several junior nationals.
- Scale/crop photos to 8″ x 10″ (Either landscape or portrait layout acceptable).
- Photo must be taken in 2017.
- One entry per person.
- Contest is open to all ages.
- No cell phone pictures.
- Include your name & hometown in the email body.
- Entries must be emailed to Robin Kleine, FMG Social Media Manager at [ firstname.lastname@example.org ].
- All entries must be received by Robin on Friday, May 5th at 9pm CST.
- Entries submitted may be used by FMG to promote future contests.
- Images that do not follow the above rules will be disqualified.
Below are a few examples from last year’s contest.VOTING: We will host a Facebook voting contest on the Focus Marketing Group Facebook page to determine the winner beginning May 8th and will run until May 15th. The winners will be announced before May 20th! The winning images will be used as the FMG cover photo and winners will receive #focusswag for their efforts.
NOTE: By submitting your photo to this contest, you are giving permission for Focus Marketing Group to use your image in forthcoming promotional materials prepared by FMG.
When selecting your images for the contest, remember these 4 things —
Your subject should be in focus, not grainy or pixelated
Outdoor, natural light is best.
Avoid distracting shadows. You can really disguise something beautiful if you’re not careful.
Tell a story.
Good luck choosing your favorite photo of your 2017 calf crop! We love hosting this contest every year and admiring your work!
Questions, please direct them to Robin Kleine (email@example.com).