Entries are now open for our 2016 #CuteCalfContest —
Are you a budding photographer? Did you get a new camera for Christmas? Try out your skills and enter our #CuteCalfContest, open to all ages!
- Scale/crop photos to 8×10″(Either landscape or portrait layout acceptable)
- Photo must be taken in 2016
- One entry per person
- Contest is open to all ages
- Please no cell phone pictures
- Include your name & hometown in the email body
- Entries must be emailed to Robin Kleine, FMG Social Media Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be received by Robin on Tuesday, April 19th at 9pm CDT (NEW DATE — ENTRIES EXTENDED)
- Images that do not follow the above rules will be disqualified.
Below are a few examples from last year’s contest.VOTING: We will host a Facebook voting contest on the Focus Marketing Group page to determine the winner beginning April 18th until April 25th. The winners will be announced before May 1st! The winning images will be used as the FMG cover photo and winners will receive #focusswag for their efforts.
NOTE: By submitting your photo to this contest, you are giving permission for Focus Marketing Group to use your image in forthcoming promotional materials prepared by FMG.
When selecting your images for the contest, remember these four things —
- Your subject should be in focus, not grainy or pixelated
- Outdoor, natural light is best.
- Avoid distracting shadows. You can really disguise something beautiful if you’re not careful.
- Tell a story.
Good luck choosing your favorite photo of your 2016 calf crop! We love hosting this contest every year!
If you have any questions at all, please direct them to Robin (email@example.com).