You guessed it … entries are now open for our 2015 #CuteCalfContest.
Grab your camera, run out to the pasture and get to picturing! Our contest is great practice for your upcoming junior national contests and 4-H projects.
|This image was a past champion from Julie Vrazel Tomascik.|
- Scale/crop photos to 8×10″(Either landscape or portrait layout acceptable)
- Photo must be taken in 2015
- One entry per person
- Contest is open to all ages
- Please no cell phone pictures
- Include your name & hometown in the email body
- Entries must be emailed to Robin Kleine, FMG Social Media Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be received by Robin on Friday, April 24th at 9pm CDT
- Images that do not follow the above rules will be disqualified.
NEW FOR 2015: We will host a Facebook voting contest on the Focus Marketing Group page to determine the winner beginning April 27th until April 30th. The winners will be announced Friday, May 1st! The winning images will be used as the FMG cover photo and winners will receive #focusswag for their efforts.
NOTE: By submitting your photo to this contest, you are giving permission for Focus Marketing Group to use your image in forthcoming promotional materials prepared by FMG.
When selecting your images for the contest, remember these four things —
- Your subject should be in focus, not grainy or pixelated
- Outdoor, natural light is best.
- Avoid distracting shadows. You can really disguise something beautiful if you’re not careful.
- Tell a story.
Good luck choosing your favorite photo of your 2015 calf crop!
We can’t wait to see your entries. If you have any questions at all, please direct them to Robin (email@example.com).